Apprenticeship (Junior Marine Tech)
Are you looking for a long-term career where you can make more than $60,000 per year without having to show up somewhere in a dress shirt? Or a suit and Tie?
Are you mechanically inclined? Do you like fixing things?
Do you like fixing cars on the weekend and in your spare time?
Do you like problem solving mechanical things?
If you answered the questions above with a big YES or know someone who would, let them know about the Pro Wake Watersports Marine Technician Apprenticeship program today before it fills up.
THERE ARE ONLY 2 SPOTS AVAILABLE SO SUBMIT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS ASAP.
This program starts in the next 30 days so if you are serious about building a long-term career fill out our info sheet today.
If this isn't for you but you know someone looking to build a long-term career we will give you $500 for referring a candidate who ends up being hired! Share this with your friends, with your family etc…
How does our program work?
Level 1: Apprenticeship
This phase takes about one year. During the summer season all apprentices are overseen by a top team of technicians and are learning hands-on in a live environment.
After the season, we provide more hands-on assignments and a distance learning, self-paced series of courses on being a technician.
December through March we invest in sending new apprentices through multiple in-person marine schools with our manufacturing partnerships ranging from 2 days to 2 weeks. All expenses paid of course. For longer training experiences lasting more than a few days we provide a stipend so your family can come along as well.
Pay is a minimum of $20,000 first year (depends on experience).
Level 2: Marine Technician
After your first full year of training your target income is between $30,000 - $40,000 per year depending on your efficiencies in completing repair tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need experience fixing boats?
- NOPE!! We will train you here locally and invest in your career to attend multiple schools to make sure you get the experience you need.
- What are the four things that I DO need for this job?
- Motivation and passion about repair work.
- Desire to build a long-term career at a great company.
- Ability to problem solve and “figure things out”
- Self-Motivated with a desire to achieve maximum results
- What kind of benefits do I get? The short answer is A LOT!!!
- Pro Wake offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid employee medical
- Competitive family medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Employee discounts on machines/boats, parts, and service
- 401K Matching Program
- A variety of recognition programs
- Use of our boats (ski & fishing)
- And much more…
- What’s the catch?
- There is no catch!!! We are growing fast and we need good people to join our family. We like training people and creating long-term team members.
- All we ask is for a three-year commitment based on the amount of money we are investing in helping prepare you to join the team.
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF?
Do you have any mechanic or repair experience? If yes, please tell us about it!
Why do you want a career with Pro Wake Watersports in Marine Repair?