Marine Technician – All Levels
Who we are:
Pro Wake Watersports offers a non-corporate work environment where team members are family. We’ve had record growth the last few years and are now looking for new team members.
Pro Wake Watersports was established in 2012 in North Webster, Indiana. Mark Richards has been the General Manager of Pro Wake since its opening in 2012. In 2018, he was named the Owner of Pro Wake Watersports. In 2018, Pro Wake Watersports underwent a massive expansion project that brought about the opening of 3 additional locations. Two locations can be found in Noblesville, Indiana between Geist and Morse Reservoirs, and their last addition is in Syracuse, Indiana. Pro Wake Watersports in Noblesville is home to Supra and Moomba wake boats and Sylvan Pontoons.
We will help you turn a great job into an even greater career!
Pro Wake Watersports offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid employee medical
- Competitive family medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Employee discounts on machines/boats, parts, and service
- 401K Matching Program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…
Please reach out and let us know why you should be our newest Marine mechanic.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Test, inspect, investigate, and diagnose mechanical and electrical failures on customer and dealer units
- Troubleshoot, repair and install electrical accessories in boats including bilge pumps, charging systems, and steering systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on all types of marine vehicles
- Perform safety inspection and recommend services
- Prepare new units for delivery to customers.
- Remove and replace OEM and aftermarket accessories and parts
- Seek-out opportunities to generate revenue while performing maintenance
- Perform lake tests as necessary
- Compile and submit parts requests to the Parts Advisor
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Actively pursue and participate in continuing education activities
- Excellent knowledge of marine motor mechanics
- Two years’ experience as a Marine Mechanic
- Manufacturer certification or MMI graduate preferred
- Able to interpret complex instructions and/or specification
- Knowledge and practice of shop safety procedures
- Detail-oriented while maintaining high productivity